But how exactly do you go about doing it?
I was recently interviewed on BlogCastFM about this topic.
BlogCastFM is a terrific podcast in which host Srinivas Rao interviews bloggers and entrepreneurs from all walks of life.
In this interview, Srini and I talk about:
- Keys to standing out in a world where there is so much noise
- The challenges of growing an audience today vs. several years ago
- Why you can’t rely on your previous success
- Where people who are trying to “monetize” are missing the boat
- Why you need to connect content to a strategy and call to action
- How a brick and mortar business uses blogging and social media
- The key to creating excellent video content
- The importance of finding a business coach
- How to get journalists to write about your business
Get free local marketing tips from Carmen
If you found this video useful, enter your email address below and click “Yes, Send Me Tips!” to get free tips from me on how to run a successful local, bricks-and-mortar business: