I’m a small business speaker who is passionate about local business, local marketing, and entrepreneurship.
I’m an experienced speaker and facilitator who has presented keynotes, breakout sessions, half-day seminars and full-day seminars at conferences and company events nationwide.
How to Get in Touch:
Phone: (646) 504-4092
Email: carmen AT carmensognonvi.com
Most Requested Presentation:
Below is a description of the topic I’m most often requested to speak about.
Old-School Marketing in the Digital Age
Flyers don’t work anymore, right? Actually… they do! At this event, you’ll learn why old-school marketing tactics like flyers, signage, and booths are still great ways to reach new customers, and how to connect them with online tools to create massive results for your business.
Urban Martial Arts is a karate and kickboxing school in Brooklyn, NY. Using these techniques over two years, it grew its revenues by 70%, doubled its membership base, and tripled the size of its list.
In this presentation, owner and general manager Carmen Sognonvi will show you:
- How to turn your signage into a mobile marketing machine (no QR codes involved!)
- Why you should never hand out tchotchkes at a promotional booth – and what to give out instead
- How to use flyers to create 100 mini-billboards that will promote your business to prospects in your target market
- The single biggest mistake businesses make when it comes to designing their flyers – and how to avoid it
- And much, much more!
Where I’ve Spoken:
Here are just a few of the companies, associations, non-profits, schools, and conferences that have invited me to speak:
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- The Small Business Summit
- Lowe, NY (now part of Deutsch)
- Harvard University
- Columbia University
- Princeton University