You’ve probably heard that blogging is a great way to market your local business — especially if you have a tiny marketing budget.
Maybe you’ve even dipped your toe in the water and started a blog already!
But if you want to make the most out of your blogging efforts, watch this hour-long webinar I recently hosted.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The 3 biggest mistakes that local business owners make when it comes to their business blogs (and tips on how to fix these blunders)
- How selecting the right keywords to include in the title of your blog post could land you a $3,000 per year customer (it did for me!)
- How to convert your blog’s readers into highly qualified leads who are happy to pay top dollar for your products or services
- How your blog can establish you as the leading authority and “go-to” person not just in your local community, but in your industry as a whole
- And why you shouldn’t worry if you’re not getting a lot of comments, tweets, or “likes” on your blog posts (hint: there’s a totally different success metric you should be using!)
After you watch the webinar, check out ProBlogger’s Guide to Blogging for Your Business for a step-by-step guide that will get you the best possible results.
Get free local business tips
If you found this video useful, enter your email address below and click “Yes, Send Me Tips!” to get more great local business tips and occasional special offers from me: